Affiliate members are a very important part of the Gloucester Salem Counties Board of REALTORS®. It is our intention to provide Affiliate members with the opportunity to promote their products and services to our REALTOR® members through membership meetings, various networking social events, publications and websites. As an Affiliate member, there is the opportunity to address members on your specific area of expertise via our educational sessions.
GSCBOR membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st. Dues are prorated on a quarterly basis. Dues paid for an Affiliate membership include membership for the company, one primary member, PLUS an additional secondary member from your firm, if applicable (possibly a county solicitor, etc.)
Affiliate members have the opportunity to interact with real estate professionals, in a relaxed social surrounding, by attending any GSCBOR function; hence contributing to future referrals for you and your company.
The GSCBOR provides our Affiliate members ways to promote your company name, products and services:
- Access to GSCBOR membership directory list
- Access to GSCBOR’s membership mailing list in label ready format
- Opportunity to provide articles in membership publication.
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials at membership meetings.
- Opportunities to conduct seminars on specialized topics for our members.
- Event Sponsorships and networking opportunities.
- FREE company listing in our Affiliate section on the GSCBOR website (www.GSCBOR.com) with free hyperlink to your company’s website.
- Advertising opportunities on the GSCBOR website.